Linda A. Burrows | Attorney
Linda practices exclusively in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration and related tax matters.
- Recognized as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Member of WealthCounsel, a national organization of estate planning and trust administration attorneys who are at the forefront of changes in the law and best practices to improve client experience.
- Contributing writer to the 2022 edition of “Estate Planning Strategies: Collective Wisdom, Proven Techniques of WealthCounsel Attorneys,” specifically the chapters titled:
- “An Overview of the Estate, Gift and Income Tax Rules Pertaining to Estates;” and
- “What Is Included in Your Estate?”
- Co-Presenter with Jason Burrows of “Young Guns” No Longer – Planning for Mature Firearms Owners in California, a webinar for WealthCounsel.
- Member of the California Forum Drafting Committee, which aims to review, revise, and improve estate planning documents for WealthCounsel attorneys.
Georgetown University Law Center:
- Executive LL.M. (master of laws) in Taxation; and
- Estate Planning Certificate.
Pepperdine University School of Law:
- Juris Doctor.
California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo:
- Bachelor of Science, Journalism – News/Editorial Concentration;
- Minors in German and English;
- Institute on Political Journalism, Fund for American Studies at Georgetown University; and
- Study abroad in Tuebingen, Germany.
Linda is admitted to practice law in:
- the United States District Court for the Central District of California; and